Dear Prospective Parent/Guardian,
Thank you for your interest in AISL. In order to facilitate the application process, you will need to complete all registration formalities, including the following:
- Completion of the Students Application / Registration Form.
- Completion of the Students Medical / Health History Form.
- Submission of the Students Medical / Health Certificate issued by a certified Physician.
- Four recent passport size photos for each child and two photos per parent.
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate and a photocopy of the identification page from a valid passport showing the date of birth.
- An official copy of the school records from the two most recent schools attended, including standardized test information. If the student is applying for grades 9-12, we need an official transcript from the former school.
- Recommendation letter from the Head Teacher, Principal, or School Director.
- Placement testing for students in grades 1 to 12.
- An interview with the Director.
- Tuition Fee Agreement Form to be filled out and submitted.
Students must be between 6 months to 4years old by September 30th in order to gain admission to Daycare/Nursery and Pre-Kindergarten, 5 years old by September 30th to enter Kindergarten, and 6 years old by September 30th to enter Grade 1.
School hours are 7:30AM to 2:45PM, Monday through Friday. AISL has a canteen service where student can buy food (Subscription: 20 000Fcfa each month) or they can bring food from home.
Once all testing is complete and prior to students coming to school, it is strongly recommended that parents meet with the Business Manager to complete fee payment information. At the time of acceptance, and an invoice for payment is issued.
You are welcome to come visit AISL. More information is available on our website: www.aislome.org
Tel: (+228) 90 14 33 72